Stats Sucks
Dear Statistical Analysis, aka, Psych 299
You suck. You really do. I hate to tell you this, but you really are useless to me. I remember way back in highschool when we learned about surface area and I got really angry because I knew that I would never use that in real life but had to learn it anyway. As I predicted, I never did use surface area, only painters and wall paperers use that ... and I'm not. So now, as I attempt to cram how to calculate the average deviation error scores by hand, I get frustrated.
IF for some bizzare reason I do need to know by how much on average all scores deviate from the standard deviation, I can just get Excell to do it... or hire someone to do it for me.
FURTHER.. I don't see why you have to be taught at 8:30 am. No one should have to do mathmatical calculations by hand before noon. In conclusion, I don't like you, so to spite you, I am going to learn you and MASTER YOU!! TAKE THAT STATS!
Sincerely,
Me
You suck. You really do. I hate to tell you this, but you really are useless to me. I remember way back in highschool when we learned about surface area and I got really angry because I knew that I would never use that in real life but had to learn it anyway. As I predicted, I never did use surface area, only painters and wall paperers use that ... and I'm not. So now, as I attempt to cram how to calculate the average deviation error scores by hand, I get frustrated.
IF for some bizzare reason I do need to know by how much on average all scores deviate from the standard deviation, I can just get Excell to do it... or hire someone to do it for me.
FURTHER.. I don't see why you have to be taught at 8:30 am. No one should have to do mathmatical calculations by hand before noon. In conclusion, I don't like you, so to spite you, I am going to learn you and MASTER YOU!! TAKE THAT STATS!
Sincerely,
Me
<< Home